Here’s a quick detail of a 2008 Audi A4 that is in very nice shape for its age. It had been polished in a previous detailing last year and only needed a good wash and decontamination topped off with a good paint sealant.
Very happy with the results and part 2 will cover the interior detailing.
- Soap: Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam car wash soap
- Iron contaminant remover: CarPro Iron X
- Clay bar: SIMONIZ Clay bar
- Wheel Cleaner: SIMONIZ Heavy Duty Auto Rim Cleaner
- Exhaust tip polishing: P21S Polishing Soap
- Glass Cleaner: Chemical Guys Streak Free Glass Cleaner
- Exterior black trim: Chemical Guys VRP Vinyl, Rubber, Plastic shine and protectant
- Paint Sealant: Meguiar’s M21 Mirror Glaze Synthetic Sealant 2.0